It is quite easy to start working on Forex currency market by getting access to trading platforms. However, without having practical knowledge in the field, you will not be able to make money on the difference in currencies. It is important to get acquainted with a number of basic concepts that will help you navigate the features of forex.
The main principle of Forex trading is to buy a currency at a lower price and sell it at a higher price with a profit on the difference. Forex is a serious job that has become a stable source of income for many traders. When starting to study the nuances of the foreign exchange market, you should consider the following:
- Forex trading is conducted in cyberspace. This means that the currency does not physically change ownership. Trade orders are placed in certain currency pairs, and losses and profits are distributed along the line of account according to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Forex trading is not an investment strategy, as it is based on making a profit from short-term market fluctuations caused by its increased volatility.
- Most currency pairs fluctuate within fairly narrow limits, not exceeding 3%. This does not bring significant profits, but also does not expose the participant to serious risk. Leverage can change the situation, which increases profits and losses by 50%. Before starting the auction, you should study the nuances of its work to minimize risks.
- The most important aspect of trading is the study of factors that affect the price behavior of currency pairs. The optimal strategy is to select a small number of currency pairs with further research on the relationship between them.
Forex trading requires the development of a large amount of information, so first it is recommended to open a demo account for a quiet study of the features of the market. This feature is offered by almost all modern brokers. For example broker. However, before deciding on the choice of a broker, it is important to study the existing reviews about it, which can be found on thematic sites and forums. Special attention should be paid to viewing the black sheets of brokers formed by traders. Basic trading methods
Basic trading methods
Successful forex trading is based on a number of methods that allow you to optimize the work of the trader. Among the most popular strategies are the following:
- Intraday trading, or scalping. This strategy was developed for short-term trades lasting from a second to several minutes. it is considered more risky than the medium-term strategy, and the long-term one brings much more profit. for scalping to work, it must be used with caution.
- "Night Forex". The strategy is optimal for calm, unhurried trading. It is based on the calm that is observed in the market at night, which provides little volatility for most currencies. Due to the slow change in exchange rates, you can make good money on "quick deals".
- News trading. Exchange rates are influenced by many factors that are reflected in the news. A clear understanding of the consequences that any news can have can be the key to successful trade and bring a high stable income.
Many brokers offer their own trading strategy. It is worth listening to them, but only on condition of a preliminary check of their reputation.